Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "emma.sender" <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/04 01:25:49 UTC

Migrating project to Maven. Adding dependencies.

Hi, I'm trying to migrate a project to maven that has all the .jars in a lib
folder relative to the project root folder, and I don't want to have to
specify every .jar in a <dependency> element... Is there a way to include
lib/*.jar in the classpath?

Re: Migrating project to Maven. Adding dependencies.

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thats just a one time work, it just cost you some time and bring you lots
of benefits.you can use http://mvnrepository.com/
to find the right groupId and artifactoryId

Posted by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

One of the key reasons one would want to use Maven is because of its
dependency management feature.

Regards,
Stevo.