Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sam Fuqua <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 19:27:28 UTC

Unprocessed nodes

Hi,

I have an xml document that I am using fop to create a pdf from.  Some of
the xml nodes already contain fo that I'd like to preserve for the final
transform.  Is there any sort of setting in fop to keep these?

For example,

<root>
  <element>
    <fo:block/>
  </elemnt>
</root>

Is there a way to process the element node and keep all of the fo namespaced
children after I transform the xml to fo?

--
Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454

Re: Unprocessed nodes

Posted by Sam Fuqua <sa...@gmail.com>.
David,

Thank you.  I believe that's precisely what I need.

Sam

--
Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454