Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 08:38:16 UTC

AOO 3.4 Project Status wiki

Hi, all,
  I tried to update the Project Reporting wiki and added AOO 3.4 status.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Reporting

  My intention is to make a centralized place for people to get a big
picture on what's going on, and what's the open issues... For now the only
way for me to get those information is to go through all the mails... I
hope this wiki page can help a little bit... I will try to make regular
update according to what I got from the mail list. While I think every one
is free to add items there.

  Please tell me if any comment/suggestion.
  Thanks!

- Simon

Re: AOO 3.4 Project Status wiki

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
All,

This is a great way for all stakeholders to share status, risks and issues. This can also help maintain visibility of all the disciplines that contribute to the offering, which sometimes can get lost in the implementation discussions.

User experience would like to contribute updates to project reporting moving forward.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Wednesday, March 21, 2012, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Simon Brouwer <si...@brousant.nl> wrote:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> Thanks for this initiative!
>>
>> After months of absence I am looking to become active again in the
project,
>> and this will help to know what is going on.
>>

> Hi Simon, welcome home.

+1 (!)

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Brouwer <si...@brousant.nl>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.
I think it's a good idea to bring all the status info together...beside
regular(weekly?) update the wiki page, it's also good to post the status
here. Thanks.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Juergen for the update!
I will try to keep this page alive and make it a place for people to know
the latest status and find the opportunity to contribute. :)

- Simon

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.