Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sanraj25 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 11:28:23 UTC

TrimFilterFactory

Hi,
    I want to know, under which tokenizer  TrimFilterFactory is used?. I
used with  all tokenizer.But white
space not removed front and back.Because first tokenizer split the query
then only filter split. So please tell
me when we use trimfilter factory

thanks

-sanraj

Re: TrimFilterFactory

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking so a little clarification
would help, but you might try using the Analysis admin page (I believe
it's http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/analysis.jsp in the example) to
see how your tokenizer, etc. is working for the various fields.

On Oct 6, 2008, at 5:28 AM, sanraj25 wrote:

> Hi,
>    I want to know, under which tokenizer  TrimFilterFactory is
> used?. I
> used with  all tokenizer.But white
> space not removed front and back.Because first tokenizer split the
> query
> then only filter split. So please tell
> me when we use trimfilter factory
>
> thanks