Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2009/10/01 11:36:51 UTC

Buildr mirror on github is outdated

It looks like the Buildr mirror on github is outdated by 10+ days.
Does anyone know why that is happening ? It looks like the apache git
repository is ok though.

Thanks,

Antoine

Re: Buildr mirror on github is outdated

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
They migrated their servers from EngineYards to Rackspace and are catching
up with the migration issues.
I guess Apache repo synchronization is one of them.

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens a lot.  GitHub is the one
who is maintaining the mirror on their servers.  They do this by
polling the Apache mirrors every half hour or so.  However, it seems
that their polling has a tendency to get out of date or simply go