Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Prerna Chawla <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 08:38:43 UTC

Creation of a EntitySet

Hi,

Is there any way for creating a new entity Set in the service using the API.
For example we have API for creating entries in entitySet  but can we
create a new entitySet instead.

Regards
Prerna

RE: Creation of a EntitySet

Posted by "Huesken, Jens" <je...@sap.com>.
That’s right, the EdmProvider is used for exposing the metadata of a service.

--Jens

Re: Creation of a EntitySet

Posted by Prerna Chawla <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,