Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 05:43:22 UTC

log4j logger does not log exceptions from messagelistener

I am using activemq as my message broker.I use log4j for my logging.my root
logger is error, so any error happens in any part of my code exception stack
trace is logged, except for exceptions from messagelistner, why exception
from message listner are not logged,  did anybody face anything like this?
Please advice me what could be the problem and what should I try to debug
this issue.