Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Rui Abreu <ru...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/15 10:40:04 UTC

How to upgrade from 1.x to 2.x ?

Is there a backwards compatible way to perform a 1.x to 2.x Storm upgrade?
I've conducted a few tests and a cluster upgrade from 1.x to 2.x makes
topologies compiled to 1.X stop working and uploads to Nimbus are not
possible.

Thank you in advance

Re: How to upgrade from 1.x to 2.x ?

Posted by Rui Abreu <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your reply,
That's something I would like to avoid since creating an extra cluster,
even if temporarily,  comes at a cost, but will eventually have to do if
nothing else works.

Cheers!

Posted by Andrew Neilson <ar...@gmail.com>.