Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by RockyOfbiz <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/12 12:53:15 UTC

Can i deploy java xml web services on ofbiz tomcat ?

Hi all

I am a newbie to ofbiz. I understood that the services are specified
service.xml.

Is there any possibility to develop my own "java xml web services" and
deploy then om ofbiz tomcat server?.

I want to make a web services layer in ofbiz and expose the ofbiz services
(service.xml) with some extra funtionality.

Suggestion are welcome :-)

Thanks in advance

/Regards
Rakesh

Re: Can i deploy java xml web services on ofbiz tomcat ?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Hi;
the user ML (user@ofbiz.apache.org) is the place to ask this question.

RockyOfbiz sent the following on 10/12/2007 3:53 AM: