Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 09:26:40 UTC

Screen share security alert and start/stop process broken

Hello!

Howto change/resolve the screen caster app Java security alert/question?

"The Application digital signature cannot be verifyed
Name: Screen Sharing Application
Publischer: UNKNOWN
"
Ver V3 1361270373
CN=Sebastian Wagner,
  OU=technology,
  O=openmeetings.apache.org,
  C=DE

[From: Tue Feb 19 11:39:33 CET 2013,
  To: Mon May 20 12:39:33 CEST 2013]

Howto made publisher this app company name of me?

The screen sharing/recording app randomly not accept recording play/stop
event. Whenn not detect (or not call backend event) STOP click, the
backend recording files is broken. Created recorded files and
unsuccessful close this process. The files is busy on space, DB-records
und not playable/downloadable. What is correction?

Waiting responses, regards Balazs Varga

Re: Screen share security alert and start/stop process broken

Posted by Yuliya Algaer <ya...@unipro.ru>.
Hello,

You can use your certificate and sign the application.
See the following:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/deployment/jar/signindex.html

Could you provide more information (maybe log file) about play/stop
recording?

Regards,

Yuliya Algaer