Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/09/07 10:06:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r279214 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 02:23 +0000, twilliams@apache.org wrote:
> Author: twilliams
> Date: Tue Sep  6 19:23:02 2005
> New Revision: 279214

> Log:
> merging the view stylesheets
>
> Added:
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/hooksMatcher.xsl   (with props)

ok

>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/includes-viewLocationmap.xsl   (with props)

not needed anymore.

>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/nugget.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/prepare.css.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/prepare.include.templates.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/prepare.include.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/prepare.properties.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/prepare.view.xsl   (with props)

ok

>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/viewLocationmap.xsl   (with props)
>     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/viewLocationmap2path.xsl   (with props)

not needed anymore
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 02:23 +0000, twilliams@apache.org wrote:

>>    forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2/resources/stylesheets/includes-viewLocationmap.xsl   (with props)
>

> not needed anymore.

I was copying stuff across as it was reported as needed. Tim did a
wholesale copy to get things moving, if it is no longer needed then just
remove it.

Ross