Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jhon <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/05 01:54:28 UTC

unable to extract war contents usin unwar task

Hi,

I want to use <unwar> task in my build file so that after extracting contents of standard war file, I will do some changes into that web-app.

But If I use <unwar> command it throws error and creates empty directories that are present in war file.
My task is as follows :

 <unwar src="${jetspeed_src_home}/bin/jetspeed.war"
     dest="${mynasa_deploy_home}"
     overwrite="true"/>

And the error trace IS as follows :

    [unwar] Expanding: C:\jetspeed\jetspeed-1.4\bin\jetspeed.war into E:\temp\tr
ial
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \META-INF\MANIFEST.MF
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\castor-0.9.3.jar

    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\commons-beanutil
s-1.4.1.jar
    [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \WEB-INF\lib\commons-collecti
ons-2.0.jar

I'm doin anythin wrong ? Please correct me.

thanks,

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

Re: unable to extract war contents usin unwar task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jhon <de...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  <unwar src="${jetspeed_src_home}/bin/jetspeed.war"
>      dest="${mynasa_deploy_home}"
>      overwrite="true"/>
>
> And the error trace IS as follows :
>
>     [unwar] Unable to expand to file E:\temp\trial \META-INF\MANIFEST.MF

looks as if your ${mynasa_deploy_home} has a trailing space - and the
directory on disk has not.

Stefan