Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vishwal Shah <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 00:43:13 UTC

AXIS2-3331

Hi Amila,
I have a servcie which returns xs:anyType  and I am still getting an Error
in my client. the error i get is

java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Any type
element type has not been given
com.test.ArrayOf_xsd_anyType$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
com.test.Response$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
com.test.TestServiceStub.fromOM(Unknown Source)

Anyone who has a similar issue ? i am getting this error parsing the
response from the service..

Thanks,
Vish

Re: AXIS2-3331

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
ADB expects the xsi:type to identify the runtime type for that element.
Seems to be your response does not have xsi:type.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi