Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jim Talbut <jt...@spudsoft.co.uk> on 2010/03/30 21:17:33 UTC

Possible to have a unit test in camel-core that uses spring?

Hi,

I'm working on this: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2563
and I want to have a unit test for it that tests that I can configure
the tracer using spring, but I don't think this is possible.
Am I right?

All the tests I can find using spring reference one or more of
camel-test or camel-spring, which I don't think I can access from
camel-core.
I could demonstrate the configuration of the camel-context using normal
spring, but I don't think that proves very much.

Should I just forget spring tests?

Thanks

Jim

Re: Possible to have a unit test in camel-core that uses spring?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Just as Stan said , you can put the test into camel-spring.
If you go through the camel-spring test, special the processor package,
you will find there are lots of test which are based on the camel-core
test and are doing the regression work for spring configuration.

Willem

Posted by Stan Lewis <ga...@gmail.com>.