Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/06 02:40:43 UTC

Migration of Apache MXNet from Private Slack area to ASF Slack

Dear Apache MXNet Podling,

I would like to request that you migrate off of your external Slack
instance and into the common one used, hosted as the-ask.slack.com.  By
default sign up is restricted to @apache.org email addressed, but I would
be happy to facilitate giving more people access to it.  I have given
Suneel admin access, and assuming other mentors sign up I will give them
access to invite non-apache.org email addresses.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you think you can migrate over.

John

Re: Migration of Apache MXNet from Private Slack area to ASF Slack

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
I'm signed up to the asf slack John. Could you give me admin access please?
(i'm not sure if being signed up to the asf slack is enough or if I should
have joined a particular channel.

Noting a typo in your email,  the-asf.slack.com rather than
the-ask.slack.com (unless we're planning to move into finance).

I don't know how to see how many have access to the current mxnet slack,
but I know that we give users and contributors access whenever any request.
Will that be an issue for the Apache one?

Hen