Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/28 14:17:42 UTC

ApacheCon 2020 talks relevant to Apache Calcite

Hi all,

ApacheCon is starting tomorrow and I was wondering if there are any talks
relevant to Calcite?
I had a quick look on the schedule but I didn't see something. If somebody
is giving a talk please let us know.

Best,
Stamatis

Re: ApacheCon 2020 talks relevant to Apache Calcite

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Perhaps not relevant to a lot of Calcite folks, but I'll be giving a
talk on Thursday where Calcite will make an appearance :)

https://apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/community.html#R1855

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Stamatis,
I am going to talk about HerdDB inside BigData2 track.
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/bigdata-2.html
"After NoSQL discover CloudSQL databases
Romain Manni-Bucau, Enrico Olivelli"

We are going to cite Calcite somehow in a couple of slides as it is the
core of HerdDB SQL Planner.
Not that relevant, but it something

Cheers
Enrico