Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI)" <sn...@sbc.com> on 2002/02/26 18:18:54 UTC

FrontPage 2002 Extensions ???

	I did some poking around in the FAQ and in the newsgroup archives
without success.  I preface my question with this and apologize if I have
missed this info somewhere...

	I am running a Sparc 20 on Debian Linux.  I am configuring this as a
development/testing webserver.  I would like to have FrontPage 2002 server
extensions for Apache installed, but am having trouble locating what I need.
Please let me know if this combination is possible, and if so, what do I
need?  Thanks.

Scott Nipp
Systems Analyst
SBC Long Distance
(214) 858-1289

Re: FrontPage 2002 Extensions ???

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.
Scott,

You can go to RTR.com and they should have the ones that you
need.  I will tell you that they can be a pain in the back side to install.

Good Luck...