Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/03 15:47:33 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Well, this passes :)  Woo hoo!

+1 from me (and I voted on time!), Mikhail, Mark, Enrico, David,
Thorbjørn, Oliver, Paulex, Weldon, Etienne, Tim, Nathan, Stefano, Dan,
Stepan,George, Dims

No one against...

I'll get this into SVN this weekend as family allows as a peer to
classlib, and I guess we start thinking about how to do a unified build,
but that's for another thread.

geir