Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bruno Georges <Br...@glencore.com> on 2006/05/30 12:39:26 UTC

Re: Enterprise level Management & Monitoring of Tomcat Servers

Hi Narendra,
Look at:
JBoss Operation Network.
http://www.jboss.com/services/jbossnetwork

With Best Regards
Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Narendra,      |
|         |           Anand"          |
|         |           <an...@anz.com>|
|         |                           |
|         |           30.05.06 12:33  |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "Tomcat Users|
|         |           List"           |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |        To:      <us...@tomcat.apache.org>                                                                                   |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |        Subject: Enterprise level Management & Monitoring of Tomcat Servers                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |Distribute:                                                                                                                  |
  |Personal?               |-------|                                                                                            |
  |                        | [ ] x |                                                                                            |
  |                        |-------|                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                             |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I like to know of "Tomcat Management & Monitoring Softwares". This
should be able to manage Tomcat instances at Enterprise level.

Looking for immediate response!

Thanks in advance!

Aananda

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a
named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying
to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this
e-mail from your system.