Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Corey Klaasmeyer <Co...@valentech.com> on 2005/07/06 18:59:21 UTC

Running Tests Once per Build Cycle...

I would like to deploy a jar, a snapshot, and the site. Currently the
tests run for all three targets any given build cycle. Is there any way
to tell Maven 1.0.2 to only run the set of tests once for all three
targets?

Thanks,
Corey

Re: Running Tests Once per Build Cycle...

Posted by Konstantin Shaposhnikov <k....@gmail.com>.
On 7/6/05, Corey Klaasmeyer <Co...@valentech.com> wrote:
> I would like to deploy a jar, a snapshot, and the site. Currently the
> tests run for all three targets any given build cycle. Is there any way
> to tell Maven 1.0.2 to only run the set of tests once for all three
> targets?

AFAIK there is no good solution for this problem, but you can try
something like this:

  <!-- Invoked during nightly build -->
  <goal name="nightly-build">
    <attainGoal name="clean"/>
    <attainGoal name="jar:deploy-snapshot"/>
    ${pom.getContext().setVariable('maven.test.skip', true)}
    <attainGoal name="site:deploy"/>
  </goal>

> Thanks,
> Corey