Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lyons, Roy" <Ro...@cmegroup.com> on 2013/11/14 15:51:35 UTC

Feature idea - global excludes

Today the dependency exclude works on a artifact by artifact basis.  I was just thinking that someone might want to do a blanket exclude without having to dependency:tree -Dverbose=true to see all the items which might have it...

Before submitting an enhancement request, I thought I would get the community's input on whether or not this idea has merit, or if it is such an edge case that noone really cares...

Re: Feature idea - global excludes

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
My understanding is that a POM schema change would require a major version
bump, so such a feature will *not* be in any version called 3.2

Posted by Cemo <ce...@gmail.com>.