Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by "Kepner, Jeremy - LLSC - MITLL" <ke...@ll.mit.edu> on 2018/07/09 19:06:01 UTC

Math of Big Data Book

Accumulo Colleagues,
  I am pleased to announce the availability of the MIT Press book that many Accumulo folks helped contribute to:

Mathematics of Big Data
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/mathematics-big-data

The book draws heavily on our Accumulo experiences and hopefully will be valuable to this community.

If you have any questions about the book, please feel to send me an e-mail.

Regards.  -Jeremy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
% Dr. Jeremy Kepner
% Lincoln Laboratory Fellow
% MIT Lincoln Laboratory Supercomputing Center Head
% MIT Computer Science & AI Laboratory
% MIT Mathematics Department
% IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Chair
%
% "At MIT we look for the places where the problems are the hardest
%  — the places where others are not going — and that’s where we want to be.”
%

Re: Math of Big Data Book

Posted by Geoffry Roberts <th...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,

First of all, good work, I'm looking forward to reading.
When can we expect availability? Will there be a kindle edition?

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts