Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> on 2018/04/17 17:28:56 UTC

Developer Warning: HEAD branch

Trafodion developers,

Dave and I noticed some odd git behavior. It turns out that a committer had accidently created a branch named HEAD. Since that is a keyword with special meaning in git, it caused weird behavior with changes seeming to appear/disappear when doing certain operations such as fetch. We have just now removed the extraneous branches (HEAD and default).

So if you notice strange behavior, fetch the latest and all should be good again.

--Steve