Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Axb <ax...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 11:23:22 UTC

Bayes mysql: "Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::mysql::db"

On a test box running bayes mysql I see way too many

"Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
DBD::mysql::db"

Could someone please verify if the suggestion on

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5146192/suggestions-for-troubleshooting-this-perl-dbdmysql-error-message

would be a solution?

(and if it is indeed a fix, maybe patch MySQL.pm ?)

thanks

Re: Bayes mysql: "Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::mysql::db"

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 02/28/2012 04:14 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 2/28/2012 5:23 AM, Axb wrote:
>> On a test box running bayes mysql I see way too many
>>
>> "Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of
>> DBD::mysql::db"
>>
>> Could someone please verify if the suggestion on
>>
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5146192/suggestions-for-troubleshooting-this-perl-dbdmysql-error-message
>>

>> would be a solution?
>>
>> (and if it is indeed a fix, maybe patch MySQL.pm ?)
> Do you have any timeouts on your mysql server that are killing
> connections? Do you have anything crashing children?

no crashing children - box is next to idle.
no timeouts on mysql server either - box is busy but has tons of air.

Acccording to list archive, Perkel was also seeing this - hope it's not
contagious.

Re: Bayes mysql: "Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect() of DBD::mysql::db"

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.