Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/02/06 00:15:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 6524 - incubator/spamassassin/trunk/rules

quinlan@apache.org writes:

> DNSBL changes
> - rename RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK to RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL
> - change multi-RBLs into prerequisite tests for better stability
> - promote RCVD_IN_XBL, switch to new version of SBL+XBL rule
> - fix T_RCVD_IN_SORBS_NOMAIL and T_RCVD_IN_SORBS_BADCONF to query
>   the SORBS RHSBL

Note that we now have a few rules with scores well above 5 because of
the second change (since the score for the top-level rule for multi-RBLs
was distributed amongst the subtests that existed when we ran the GA
last).  The end-result is the same, but fewer false positives (since
we're avoiding new subtests causing the top-level test to trigger more
often than it was at the time of the GA).

I suspect lowering them would cause too many FNs due to the tuning
against all the other rules, so I think we should just leave them alone
until we reoptimize network scores.

Daniel