Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Schmidt Frank <Ho...@gmx.de> on 2004/05/11 09:50:01 UTC

Soap and Castor

Hey,

how can I write my own custom serializer/deserializers for Castor JDO
(http://www.castor.org/) with Apache Soap?

Have you an hint?

Thanks
TW

Re: Soap and Castor

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I believe Apache Axis has a Castor serializer.  You could look at their code for ideas.  If you are not already committed to Apache SOAP, you probably want to use Axis, anyway.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.