Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jian Zhang <jz...@symcor.com> on 2002/09/27 02:21:44 UTC

can not compile source code

I posted similiar emails today but do not see them though.
I am trying for the second time. If they are redundant, I apologize here.

I downloaded the rc 1.0 source code and tried to compile.
A number of packages are not found, including

org.apache.commons.*
javax.imageio.*;
com.sun.net.ssl.*;

Then I found the common package on the site.
I tried to compile org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender
with the common library I downloaded from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-httpclient/

v2.0/
Now the compiler find the org.apache.commons.httpclient package, but it
still complains that the PostMethod does not have
the method setRequestBody() and it indeed does not.
I guess that I have a wrong version. Can you shed light on where I can get
the correct version of common packages?

Thanks,

Re: can not compile source code

Posted by Ulrich Winter <ul...@gmx.de>.
look into the build.xml file of axis.
The needed libs are listet there with the sources to get them.