Posted to community@apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/06/08 01:41:48 UTC

Hello / by newbie in japan

Hello, All. (community@apache.org)

I am a newbie in the apache world as a committer, living
in Japan and my main activities are the translations
of the jakarta websites into japanese.
(Marketing and consulting / SEO ... for my bread)

Fortunately, I have come to become one of the apache
committers (Thanks to the Andy).
I am very glad to talk with you all in this mailing list.

I have managed a lot of mailing lists (max: 50 mailing lists)
for the undergraduates in japan and many many issues..
and in the process of the participation in jakarta-world, I noticed
that I was interested in the process of "community's evolution"
rather than the coding itself. (Maybe)

I want to know about all of you more and more.
I am checking the all of the personal homepage hosted
in cvs.apache.org .. feeling more closer to you.
Maybe I'll send e-mails to some of you personally when
the homepages hit me in a sense, so I would be appreciated
if you response to them favorably.

--

Again, thank you andy,
Here is my "LOVE LETTTER" ;-) to Andy:

Well, many people who want to get involved in Jakarta might have the
hesitations to participate because they do not know about the existing
members. I am sure you are so frank and have sunny disposition enough to
make it to get into new communities smoothly. However, there are a lot
of guys who are shy and feel hesitation in participation, yet if there
are chances or good "Mentor"s for them they can be a great power to the
community. I want to become one of the "bosom friends" for the potential
members
----------------------------------------------------------------(end)
"Mentor" means .. "precursor","sponsor" and"mental supporter".. am I right?

--

I hope to communicate with you all in the near future.

Sincerely,
(Yoroshiku-Onegai-Shimau m(__)m)

Tetsuya

P.S. My personal page http://cvs.apache.org/~tetsuya/
might be gradually arranged the contents...
Now it is very POor Implementation ;-)

E-mail: kitahata@bb.mbn.or.jp : tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)