Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/21 10:46:45 UTC

SlikSVN/SharpSvn link on website

Hi,

On the Binary Packages page [1], under Windows, there is a link to SlikSVN:
"...maintained by Bert Huijben, SharpSvn project".

The name and project links to open.collab.net, which currently doesn't work
(outdated SSL protocol version).

Shall we replace this text with another link? I found a github page [2]
which seems to be the successor.

Kind regards,
Daniel

[1] https://subversion.apache.org/packages.html
[2] https://github.com/ampscm/SharpSvn

RE: SlikSVN/SharpSvn link on website

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.
Thanks!

 �

I moved most of the projects I worked on, from open.collab.net to below https://github.com/ampscm/

(Help / pull requests welcome! ;-)

 �

               Bert

 �

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
<da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the Binary Packages page [1], under Windows, there is a link to SlikSVN: "...maintained by Bert Huijben, SharpSvn project".
>
> The name and project links to open.collab.net, which currently doesn't work (outdated SSL protocol version).
>
> Shall we replace this text with another link? I found a github page [2] which seems to be the successor.

I'd suggest you just make the change and let Bert followup if he
chooses. There is no value in maintaining the current links that have
not been valid for years.

Mark