Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/05/12 18:44:01 UTC

Hidden field in table

Hi,

I was wondering whether someone could help me with the following.
What is the easiest way to create a table with a hidden column.
This column would basically contain the uuid of the object represented by
the row.

Would I have to put together a special renderer or is there some other way
one can accomplish this?

TIA,
Fermin DCG

Re: Hidden field in table

Posted by "F.R. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Uhmm,
Guess y've got a good point there, we don't like good opportunities 4
mischief (at least not in our progs ;-) ).
Can definitly do something along the lines you suggested.

Thx 4 the wake-up call
Fermin

Re: Hidden field in table

Posted by Bill Lear <ra...@zopyra.com>.