Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Truong,Hoang C." <ht...@mitre.org> on 2001/06/26 20:57:47 UTC

can't run StockQuote example. Please HELP!!!

Hello all,
Sorry for a newbie question.  I am trying to do SOAP for my project.  I
just want to get started on this SOAP thing,  I tried the Stock Quote
example.  Here is the error message I got:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = service 'urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes' unknown

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this?  Your help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hoang

RE: can't run StockQuote example. Please HELP!!!

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Hoang,

Did you deploy the service? Try running the sample by entering using the
soap-2_2\samples\stockquote\testit.cmd batch file.

Thanks,
-Matt

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Hoang,