Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/28 00:29:01 UTC

[vote] Jarek Gawor as committer

I noticed that Jarek has submitted yet another patch... :-) I'd like to
nominate Jarek Gawor to become a CXF committer. He has been working on the
CXF integration with Geronimo and supplying quality patches for quite a
while now.

Consider this my hearty +1

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: [vote] Jarek Gawor as committer

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@iona.com>.
+1

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 05:29:01PM -0500, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> I noticed that Jarek has submitted yet another patch... :-) I'd like to
> nominate Jarek Gawor to become a CXF committer. He has been working on the
> CXF integration with Geronimo and supplying quality patches for quite a
> while now.
>
> Consider this my hearty +1
>
> Regards,
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions

Peter Jones
IONA Technologies Inc.
E-Mail: mailto:peter.jones@iona.com
Tel: (w) 709-738-3725 x22 | Fax: 709-738-3745
84-86 Elizabeth Ave. St. John's, NL A1A 1W7 Canada

Re: [vote] Jarek Gawor as committer

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
+1

Regards
Ajay

I had reviewed and applied several Jarek's patches in the past f I think
he is qualified to be a CXF committer.

Here's my +1.

Cheers,

Willem

Posted by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com>.
+1

Re: [result] Re: [vote] Jarek Gawor as committer

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody!

Btw, I am personally (and on behave of Geronimo) very grateful for all
the help I have received and continue to receive. This is a great
project with a great team!

Thanks again,
Jarek

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.