Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com> on 2020/09/22 08:41:27 UTC

Re: Does Flink support such a feature currently?

Hi, Roc.

*Note:* in the future, please send this type of questions to the user
mailing list instead (user@flink.apache.org)!

If I understand your question correctly, this is possible using the LIKE
clause and a registered catalog. There is currently no implementation for
the MySQL JDBC catalog, but this is in the roadmap [1,2].

Once you register a catalog, you could do:

CREATE TABLE mapping_table

WITH (

 )

LIKE full_path_to_source_table;
Again, as of Flink 1.11 this only works for Postgres, not yet MySQL. I'm
copying in Bowen as he might be able to give more information on the
roadmap.

Marta

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-93%3A+JDBC+catalog+and+Postgres+catalog