Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ugo Vasi <ug...@procne.it> on 2017/12/20 07:40:10 UTC

Re: Quicker volume migrate procedure

Hi all,
I tried and I confirm that this procedure works fine. Now I have to
migrate the system VMs (routers and console VMs) and I think I will do
the same "rsync" procedure because I found that there is no "migrate
volume" icon for the volume of this kind of VM.
What happens to the system vm that have the disk on the storage that is
put in maintenace mode?