Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Raj, Bhalla" <Bh...@blr.hpsglobal.com> on 2004/04/16 17:00:24 UTC

HttpClient https connection

Hi All,

I am using HttpClient and i am able to successfully send http request.
But when i try to send https request for the same link i get the following
error
(I am able to successfully send https request and response through the
browser.  ).

 javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?

i have even followed the steps mentioned for customizing the HttpClinent but
with no luck.
Can this happen if the certificate is not trusted

Can somebody give some pointers to solve this problem.

Thanks
Raj

Re: HttpClient https connection

Posted by Michael Katz <ec...@yahoo.com>.