Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/07/13 20:12:44 UTC

Review request for HBASE-13743

We had a user get bit by this so I'd like to get HBASE-13743 into 0.98.14,
first RC planned for tomorrow. It's going to hold up the RC until it goes
in. Can I get a reviewer for this?

I'm not getting clean precommit builds and can't tell if it is Jenkins
noise (TestImportExport is notorious since it's heavyweight) or something
more - tests pass for me locally, repeatedly. Please consider running the
tests flagged in the precommit locally too.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)