Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Doug Kunzman <do...@sensor.com> on 2006/12/29 16:40:58 UTC

WSDL2Java

Does anyone know if it is possible to use WSDL2Java to process two WSDL
files into one application?  If I have to build a single server and have
multipe WSDL to process what is the best method?

Thanks
Doug

Re: WSDL2Java

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On 12/29/06, Doug Kunzman <do...@sensor.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to use WSDL2Java to process two WSDL
> files into one application?

no. WSDL2Java  can only  be used  to generate the code for  one wsdl file
(actually for one service and port).

 If I have to build a single server and have
> multipe WSDL to process what is the best method?

you can  deploy several  aar files,  each for each wsdl file ( each
service).

Thanks
> Doug

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: WSDL2Java

Posted by Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net>.
El vie, 29-12-2006 a las 16:58 -0500, Martin Gainty escribió:
> Hi Doug
>
> Would be difficult (maybe possible but personally I dont know how) if you have 2 differing schemas
> If the (targetNamespace) schema is the same then you're better off combining the 2
> Is there any specific reason why you would want to keep them separate and distinct?

I do, on the client side, because my application communicates with
several different web services, and I was wondering this, too.

Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802
Jabber: jkohen@jabber.org

RE: WSDL2Java

Posted by Douglas Kunzman <do...@sensor.com>.
Yes - I want to keep them seperated becuase they are defined by the
government as seperate interfaces.

Doug

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Doug

Would be difficult (maybe possible but personally I dont know how) if you have 2 differing schemas
If the (targetNamespace) schema is the same then you're better off combining the 2
Is there any specific reason why you would want to keep them separate and distinct?

M-
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.