Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Dylan Werner-Meier <dy...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/26 12:08:25 UTC

Becoming involved

Hello,

I would like to become involved in the Rya project.
Can I be subscribed to the mailing list ?

Best regards,
Dylan Werner-Meier.

Re: Becoming involved

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dylan!
Welcome to the project!
Please read the community page on our website.
https://rya.apache.org/community/
There you will see "Mailing list" and three relevant lists with
subscribe links.

After that, read the contributors page on our wiki for all the details of
how we work and how to choose your first task or create a new one.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/RYA/Contributing+to+Rya

Ask any questions here on the dev list and hopefully you can get up and
running!
Is there any particular area that you are interested in?
david.