Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/09/01 13:31:06 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.17.2 release

Hi guys,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): JB Onofré, Matt Pavlovich, Christopher Shannon, Robbie Gemmell
+1 (non binding): Charlie Chen, François Papon

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.apache.org,
then, I will update the website and do the announcement.

Thanks all for your vote!

Regards
JB