Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com> on 2017/02/01 23:56:40 UTC

Write behind - coalesces updates on a specific key

We want to us write behind inorder to accomplish the performance but at the
same time we want to persist to all updates on a specific key and not only
the last update. Is there any way to achieve the same?

Re: Write behind - coalesces updates on a specific key

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

-Val

Re: Write behind - coalesces updates on a specific key

Posted by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com>.
Can we do write through and then inside write method of CacheStoreAdapter
asynchronously persist the entry?

Re: Write behind - coalesces updates on a specific key

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Write behind store rewrites consequent updates, I don't think there is a way
to override this behavior, except implementing your own implementation of
CacheStore that would do write-behind logic.

-Val