Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Finn Bock <bc...@worldonline.dk> on 2004/01/24 17:23:29 UTC

Suspicious override in RtfListStyleNumber.

Hi,

While I was trying to fix some warnings from 'javadoc' about missing
@see method references I discovered a suspicious construct in

    org.apache.fop.render.rtf.rtflib.rtfdoc.RtfListStyleNumber

where the signature of the

    writeListPrefix(RtfList)

method is different from the signature of the superclass RtfListStyle
where the signature is

    writeListPrefix(RtfListItem).

I'm guessing that RtfListStyleNumber is incorrect and that it should at
least override writeListPrefix(RtfListItem). I hope that someone
familiar with the rtf code could take a look at this.

regards,
finn

AW: Suspicious override in RtfListStyleNumber.

Posted by Peter Herweg <ph...@web.de>.
I have fixed that issue. Indeed the datatype should have been RtfListItem.

Thank you for the hint,  Finn Bock!

Kind regards
Peter Herweg

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.