Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by kbennett <kb...@bbsinc.biz> on 2007/09/30 23:24:25 UTC

Unapplied Patches

Hi, all.

Just a reminder...we have 3 unapplied patches from last week, issues #32,
#34, and #37.

#37 is a serious bug.  The actual fix is the addition of a single line of
code; the remainder of the patch is test code and a couple of utility
methods used by the tests.  If it will take time to review the entire patch,
it would probably be good to change that one line (in
Parser.setInputStream()).

#34 is just the addition of a getDefaultConfig() method to Utils,
modification of TestParsers, and the moving of the file from the root of
src/main/resources to its org/apache/tika directory.

#32 probably contains the most changes to production code of the 3, but
those changes are code improvements, and will not change behavior at
runtime.  Therefore, I think #32 is the least important of the three.

- Keith

Re: Unapplied Patches

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 9/30/07, kbennett <kb...@bbsinc.biz> wrote:

>... Just a reminder...we have 3 unapplied patches from last week, issues #32,
> #34, and #37...

I'm giving a course and then talking at [1] this week, so totally
swamped...sorry but I won't be able to help before next week.

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.cocoongt.org/