Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Marcus Gotthardt - Lebbing engineering & consulting GmbH <ma...@lebbing.com> on 2021/03/11 07:55:45 UTC

add lebbing to adopters section

Hello,

please can you add our company to the adopters section?

Name:
Lebbing engineering & consulting GmbH

https://in2lutions.com/

The second link represents the department/team of lebbing, which is using plc4x

Market:
Automation / Drives / Industry 4.0

We used PLC4X to developed a solution to synchronize data between PLCs and customers systems. Our Solution is used for new products as well as for industry 4.0 upgrades to older machines.

---

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

i. A. M.Sc. MARCUS GOTTHARDT
In2Lutions - Team Leader

Lebbing engineering & consulting GmbH
Jagenberg Group

Konrad-Zuse-Strasse 16
46397 Bocholt, Germany

Tel.: +49 2871 / 2412 - 364
Fax: +49 2871 / 2412 - 100
Mobil: +49 173 6840101
E-Mail: marcus.gotthardt@lebbing.com<ma...@lebbing.com>
Web: www.lebbing.com
________________________________

SERVICE-HOTLINE
E-Mail: service@lebbing.com
<ma...@lebbing.com>Tel.: +49 2871 / 2412 - 222

[cid:image001.gif@01D71654.51AC0190]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D71654.51AC0190]

Lebbing Engineering & Consulting GmbH ("LEC") is a German corporation, which provides engineering consulting services around the world. LEC employees may travel to meet with clients or potential clients to negotiate contracts, gather data in order to perform consulting services, and/or install, service, or repair commercial or industrial equipment or machinery purchased from a foreign company or to train workers to perform such services. While at a client site, LEC employees remain under the direction and control of LEC, remain on the LEC payroll, and receive no remuneration from a client. Contracts to provide such services do not create an employer-employee relationship between the client and the LEC employee providing the service.

Lebbing engineering & consulting GmbH - Geschäftsführer / CEO: Thomas Lebbing & Dipl.-Ing. Guido Lebbing - Registergericht / Register Court: Coesfeld - HRB 8670 - USt-ID. DE812549901

AW: add lebbing to adopters section

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Thanks Lukas,

then just forget all I said ... *pulling out a MIB brain-reset-thing*

Chris

just noticed the logo was in the email you sent to me directly ... I'll take care of everything.

Thanks ;-)

CHris

[cid:image001.gif@01D71656.C7FD3E20]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D71656.C7FD3E20]

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Re: add lebbing to adopters section

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hello Marcus,

sure - thank you and welcome to the PLC4X community.

As soon as the build server build our website - your company will be added
to the list.

Best regards
Lukas

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Marcus,

thanks for that ... highly appreciated.
Is there a link to a company logo anywhere?

I'll add it right away.

Chris

[cid:image001.gif@01D71656.BCC318E0]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D71656.BCC318E0]