Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Alex Franken <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 14:57:41 UTC

repository group index

I have set up an Archiva repository group.  Within that group I have two
repositories (internal releases – excludes snapshots, snapshots – excludes
releases).

My IDE (Eclipse/m2eclipse) is pulling down an index but it does not include
any snapshots (when trying to “Add Dependency”).  This tells me that archiva
is publishing an index that m2eclipse can read.  The timestamps for the
index files in both of my repositories look current (scanning every
hour).  Could
it be that the index returned from the repository group request is only
returning the “internal” repository index?

Could someone provide any insight on how the indexing mechanism w/
repository groups?

eclipse (helios), m2eclipse latest version, archiva 1.3.2

Thanks.

Alex

Re: repository group index

Posted by Alex Franken <al...@gmail.com>.
It appears that I found the answer to my question by searching the mail
archives.  This support is huge for organizations using repository groups.

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@archiva.apache.org/msg01381.html

*Re: Nexus index for repository group*

*Gwen Harold Autencio*
Wed, 12 May 2010 20:08:06 -0700

As I have tried, archiva right now only handles the index of the first

repository of the repository group. Issues MRM-1318 and MRM-815 are not
fixed

yet that would handle the index of the repository group.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1318

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-815