Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Dave Newton <da...@solaraccess.com> on 2003/07/25 02:31:25 UTC

FreeMarker, Velocity, Jonathon, me :)

Hey Nathan--

Well, I'm back from vacation like three weeks later and he's still an
ass. Throw some Velocity work at me; I'll implement whatever needs to be
implemented to shut up anybody that likes FreeMarker more than Velocity.

I don't have a job now (economic downturn, don'tcha know) so I might as
well contribute and piss off Jon some more at the same time.

So seriously, I want to contribute, but anonymously, so tell me where to
look and what to do and I'm on it.

Dave