Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/03/09 22:00:19 UTC

Hudson slave on minerva stuck

Hi

Looks like the Hudson slave on minerva is stuck since a few days back.
I'm not sure how to best restart it (just kill the processes?), could
someone have a look at it?

/niklas

Re: Hudson slave on minerva stuck

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 10/Mar/2010 09:16, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fixed.
>
> Out of curiosity and the possibility of helping out, how did you do it? :-)

There were quite a few zombie hudson builds running.  I simply killed
all the hudson processes and restarted the node from the master's UI.

Regards,
Tim

Re: Hudson slave on minerva stuck

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.