Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nisala Mendis <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/19 08:15:59 UTC

GSoC 2015 introduction

Hi all,
I am nisala nirmana. I am currently a postgraduate student in University of
Colombo while partly working as a research engineer at Dialog mobile
communication research laboratory University of Moraturwa. I am also a past
graduate student of university of Kelaniya Sri Lanka and Curtin University
Perth Australia where I studied core subject related Computer science,
Computer systems and networking, and cloud computing. I am interested in
participating this year GSoC with Apache Stratos as it is related to one of
my key research interests. I found this "Python based Command Line Tool
(CLI) for Stratos" while I was going through Apache GSoC ideas list. I am
confident  in Java and python languages and also familiar with SOA and Web
Services and technologies such as REST. This is my first ever experience
with GSoC, I really appreciate, if a mentor could help me in starting this
project the way I can proceed with this idea. I also went though the Apache
Stratos github repositories, but couldn't find the existing java CLI client
used to invoke REST service. Can anyone point me to the source repos, so
that I can have idea about the existing java CLI tool?
Regards
Nisala

Re: GSoC 2015 introduction

Posted by Nisala Mendis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information. Imash and chamila i will go through the
existing CLI code and come with a project proposal. Thank You!

Re: GSoC 2015 introduction

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Nisala,

Re: GSoC 2015 introduction

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nisala,

You can find the source for Apache Stratos on Github[1]. The CLI code is in
components/org.apache.stratos.cli [2].

[1] - https://github.com/apache/stratos
[2] -
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/master/components/org.apache.stratos.cli