Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jhonny <wr...@live.com> on 2013/10/08 14:16:31 UTC

How to acess data from Rest WebService

Hi,

i had a Rest web Service hosted some where. whose url i need to hit
(method=get), which then asked me the login id and password and after
authenticated it give the response which has data.
so this is my from/start point

so i had tried the below option, but it didn't work and throw
"org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
endpoint"due to: No component found with scheme: http

the approach i tried to create from/ start point using spring DSL is as
follow

 <from
uri="http://userName@//ResultService.ugcollege.com/ugdata/3210?password=userPass"
id="httpResultReq" />

is this right way to do ? or am doing something big mistake ? can somebody
help me on this

Re: How to acess data from Rest WebService

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You need to add camel-http on the classpath, along its transitive
dependencies. If you use Maven then this is easy.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM, jhonny <wr...@live.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i had a Rest web Service hosted some where. whose url i need to hit
> (method=get), which then asked me the login id and password and after
> authenticated it give the response which has data.
> so this is my from/start point
>
> so i had tried the below option, but it didn't work and throw
> "org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve
> endpoint"due to: No component found with scheme: http
>

> the approach i tried to create from/ start point using spring DSL is as
> follow
>
>  <from
> uri="http://userName@//ResultService.ugcollege.com/ugdata/3210?password=userPass"
> id="httpResultReq" />
>
> is this right way to do ? or am doing something big mistake ? can somebody
> help me on this

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com