Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by MULDER Frank Willem <fr...@nl.thalesgroup.com> on 2011/11/30 13:07:54 UTC

CPack dependency

Hello,

                The package 'CPack' is used in the Celix build. Why is it not mentioned on the Celix 'Building and Running' webpage in the two top lists with external dependencies?

Gr. Frank

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.

Re: CPack dependency

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,

To my understanding CPack is always part of CMake. So there is no need to
list it separately.

Did you experience any problems with this?

2011/11/30 MULDER Frank Willem <fr...@nl.thalesgroup.com>

> Hello,
>
>                The package 'CPack' is used in the Celix build. Why is it
> not mentioned on the Celix 'Building and Running' webpage in the two top
> lists with external dependencies?
>
> Gr. Frank

> Disclaimer:
>
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the
> sender and delete it.
> Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
> attachment(s) is forbidden.
> Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by
> this email or its attachment(s).
> Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber
> of Commerce under number 06061578.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis