Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Petr Fejfar <pe...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/11 21:21:20 UTC

Re: How to setup QuickStart project being able useYUI menubar from Wicket stuff

>   - Finally, if I run the QuickStart application the menu bar is
> shown, but there is no dynamic behaveour, there ar no pull down menus
> etc...
>
> and I'm not able to find-out what I'm missing in my QucikStart project
> to use this menu2 bar.

I'll reply myself:  as I found-out here
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/wicket-users/200712.mbox/%3c14130319.post@talk.nabble.com%3e
later on knowing exactly what to look for, menu2 does not work if
wicket's tags are rendered :-O

Petr

Re: How to setup QuickStart project being able useYUI menubar from Wicket stuff

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Actually, I think I was remembering incorrectly.  They were telling me
that they fixed a different issue I was having with YUI (something to
do with a link taking me to a login page making my login page do
nothing).

Posted by Petr Fejfar <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.